I am also an Artist, Entrepreneur and Urban Shaman…
This is my Art and Work:
- Imagining – Virtual Art Gallery of Abstract Fine Art Photography @ The SeeUnSeeN Virtual Gallery
- Channeling – My Audio, Video and Webscapes @ KfoMedia
- Energizing – Reiki Energy Healing to facilitate rest, relaxation, pain relief, and healing for our clients
- Guiding – I help clients navigate through their dreams, desires, and life path; Email me for more info
- Storytelling – Authoring about factoids, fables and fictional accounts in my Blog
- Visioning – Experience my Meditation and Affirmation Videos with 1,ooo,ooo views @ YouTube
- Causecasting – Listen to Higher Conscious Radio @ Enlumnia Radio Network and my show Raw Soul Radio
- Attracting – Socialize with me through Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Connecting – For more info, Email me
Kevin Foresman is a Multimedia Artist, Entrepreneur, and Life Coach currently living in Las Colinas, Texas, near the Dallas metro area. Kevin is a veteran of the North Texas Radio and Television industries having worked in them for over 30 years. Currently, he is the Owner and GM of Enlumnia Radio Network: Causecasts Creating Conscious Change at Enlumnia Radio. As part of the dynamic Enlumnia program lineup, Kevin hosts and produces the web radio and podcast Raw Soul Radio: Real, Aware and Worldwide, an inspiring mash-up of interviews with leaders in cutting edge personal transformation, such as Gregg Braden, Dr. Judith Orloff, Dr. John F. Demartini, Ernest Chu, and many other spiritual sages, with highlights of spiritually uplifting music and meditation segments.
Kevin is very active with audio/video production, photography, and website design through KfoMedia. As an accomplished Fine Art Abstract Photographer and Video Artist, as featured at SeeUnSeen Virtual Gallery, his fine art photography was first featured at the Alex Gray Microcosm Gallery in the Chelsea area of New York City. Kevin’s video artistry is featured on his YouTube page at YouTube.com/kfo99 where is work has been viewed by over 750,000 viewers, including over 1000 subscribers to his work.