Energy work is a general term for modalities that are based on the idea that the human body consists of energy fields that can be stimulated through various techniques in order to promote wellness. The concept of energy fields as a vital life force can be traced back to the oldest medical systems and is known as Qi in China, ki in Japan, and prana in India.
Many energy modalities used by practitioners today such as acupuncture, reiki, and crystal healing are very different from each other in approach and technique, but the underlying basis of all of these modalities is the idea of energy flow in the body. Energy work practitioners believe that keeping the body’s energy in a balanced state is the key to maintaining health. In each of these modalities, the practitioner seeks to help the patient rebalance energy in the body, by stimulating, unblocking, or dispersing it. The result is a greater sense of energy and well being.
- The Human Aura – Amazingly colorful energetic structure that permeates through and all around the physical body. Many people who have developed their subtle energy senses can see the aura.
- The Seven Chakras – In Energy Work, the Seven Main Chakras are spinning vortices of energy that begin at the base of the spine and finish at the top of the head and are connected to each of the seven levels of the auric field.
- Reiki – An ancient healing modality that brings you into a deepened state of relaxation so that your body can begin to heal itself, a powerful yet subtle form of Energy Work
- Integrated Healing – Integrated Healing is a powerful session focused on balancing and integrating the body, mind, and spirit. These sessions incorporate discussion/coaching, bodywork, and energy work.
- Crystal Healing – An alternative healing modality that uses crystals and gemstones placed on or around the body to help strengthen the body’s energetic field: When your energy field is strong and balanced your overall health and mood is in a positive state of well-being.
Contact us for more information on how we can integrate these enhanced healing techniques along with your massage bodywork for an amazing and uplifting experience, uniquely hand crafted for you!
Disclaimer: The information on MassageIntegration.com is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease. Information disseminated in massage or healing sessions by our licensed massage therapists is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of our licensed massage therapists and our community, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website, massage or healing sessions, is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of our licensed massage therapists and our community. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.